Get involved. Download the fund raising form.
Bishop Dr. Huel O. Wilson, Senior Pastor
A visionary, a great spiritual leader, a man with a passion for souls, a strong mouth-piece for God, a true born-again Christian, a man with a shepherd’s heart, and a people-person are some of the words that are used to describe the Bishop. Dr. Huel O’Connor Wilson.
Bishop H.O. Wilson is a first generation preacher originally from the island of Jamaica, where he accepted the Lord as his personal Saviour at the age of 18. He immigrated to Canada and attended International Bible College (IBC) in Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan where he attained his Diploma in Theological Studies and went on to attaining his Bachelor of Arts Degree in Biblical Studies from the Canada Christian College and Toronto Baptist Seminary. Bishop Wilson became a Licensed Minister in the Church of God in 1977 and an Ordained Minister in the Church of God in 1984. Since that time, the Lord has used him to serve in various areas including: Regional Christian Education Board Member, Regional Council Member, District Overseer for the Brampton & West Toronto District of Churches, Regional Evangelism & Home Missions Chairman, Chaplain in Prison Ministry, Supervising Pastor for the Church of God Ministerial Internship Program (MIP), Pastor of the Malton Church of God for 23 years (which, through the help of the Lord, grew from 3 members to 350 members during his time of Pastorate), Administrative Bishop of the Read More...
From The Pastors Desk
All Believers are Called To Evangelize and be
Involved in the Witnessing Ministry of the Church
Every person was born with a purpose. Every Believer has been gifted by the Holy Spirit to do the work of ministry. The work of ministry does not begin and end with a morning worship service. We assemble to worship, to fellowship and to be refilled to do service. . Read More...
|Oct 25-27th||Men’s Life Builder’s Conference—
Niagara Falls, ON>
|Nov 14-15||COG Regional Prayer Conference
|Nov 23||Regional Music Conference
Covenant of Promise
$20 before Nov. 16; $25 at the door
|Dec 7||Regional Seniors Breakfast
$15 Ages 55 and older; $20 below 55
|Dec 15||Church Opening & Dedication @ 5:00pm|
|Feb 14-16||Winterfest 2014, Rochester NY
$50 room deposit due October 20th, 2013
Declaration of Faith
- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible
- In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost,
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus Christ was crucified, buried and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the intercessor.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
- That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word and by the Holy Ghost.
- Holiness to be God’s standard of living for his people.
- In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
- In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost
- In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
- Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
- In the Lord’s Supper and washing of the saint’s feet.
- In the premillennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
- In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous and eternal punishment for the wicked.